Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology
New York NY
Title: Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology academic medical center. The Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology is responsible for the daily operations of the Cardiovascular Imaging section and the coordination of Vascular Imaging locations. The Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology works in coordination with Lead Techs, Operations Managers, and Director of Noninvasive Cardiology for the smooth functioning of the Non-Invasive Diagnostic imaging labs. The Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology will be responsible for all medical equipment purchases and maintenance as well as medical records. The Technical Operations Manager, Cardiology is responsible for special projects, interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining all staff.
- Administrative supervision of all technical staff and clerical staff.
- Prepare the missing charges report to ensure compliance
- Responsible for all regulatory agencies compliance, as well as obtaining and maintaining labs accreditation.
- Responsible for all medical equipment purchases and maintenance as well as medical records. Responsible for special projects, interview, hire, train and discipline all staff.
- Ensure quality customer services for all patients and internal and external staff.
- Implement, establish and maintain policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Responsible for recruiting, terminating, performance evaluations and issuing disciplinary notice to associates when appropriate at all sites.
- Investigate and resolve patient complaints and insure adequate customer service. Compile data regarding patient issues for the Medical Director.
- Demonstrates professional competency and accountability for job performance.
- Assures compliance of Non-Invasive Diagnostic Labs with regulatory agency requirements.
- Ensures and recommends the purchase of products, equipment, supplies
- Create and maintain master schedules for all Imaging sites.
- Manage all aspects of the front desk staff for all aspects of the revenue cycling process including check in and out. Maintains and implements all financial procedures and policies.
- Produce Monthly statistics and Financial reports for upper management. Produce QA reports for the lab
- Monitor and coordinate patient flow between business and clinical processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Certification in Echo or Vascular preferred
- 2-5 years management experience in a hospital environment preferred.
- Previous experience in operations management, knowledge of IDX system preferred
- Staff management experience preferred