Service Line Administrator, Medicine, Women's, and Pediatrics
New Jersey, NJ
Title: Service Line Administrator, Medicine, Women's, and Pediatrics
Location: New Jersey, NJ
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a well-established, accredited hospital based, academic practice with a fellowship program is seeking to hire a Service Line Administrator. The Administrator is responsible for service line strategic planning, operations, finances, program growth, development and execution.
- Suggest strategies to grow or maintain service line inpatient volume and grow hospital-based and non-hospital-based outpatient volume.
- Set annual volume and revenue targets as well as preparing annual budget.
- Strengthen employee relationships.
- Keep up to date with technology changes and implement appropriate new technology.
- Develop and implement quality and safety indicators with the Service Line.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing hospital-based clinical departments and/or services
- Experience working with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Service Line and Market dynamics, including identifying potential Market Disruptors.
- Extensive expertise in healthcare finance and operations.