Senior HRIS Analyst
Fairfield County, CT
Title: Senior HRIS and Compensation Analyst
Location: Fairfield County, CT
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our Client, a community teaching hospital in Connecticut, is seeking a Senior HRIS and Compensation Analyst. The Senior HRIS Analyst will develop, implement and maintain the Human Resources Information Systems and make recommendations for upgrades and changes.
- Stay on track with all ongoing processing and reporting requirements for HR.
- Complete regulatory reporting (EEO, OSHA, DOL, etc.) and surveys in a timely manner.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new modules of the core or ancillary HRIS systems.
- Mentor, oversee, and train HRIS support staff.
- Troubleshoot system problems and analyze work-arounds without supervision.
- Manage the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of HRIS products.
- Act as liaison between various stakeholders, interpret business requirements, recommend alternatives, develop technical solutions, plan and execute the solution implementation.
- 8+ years of HRIS or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with ADP's HCM (or similar product) suite of products
- 5+ years of experience with HRIS products
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access and relational database concepts
- Compensation systems experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred.
- HRIS Related Certification, preferred.