Senior Clinical Ambulatory Operations Manager
New York NY
Title: Senior Clinical Ambulatory Operations Manager
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Senior Clinical Ambulatory Operations Manager for a top teaching hospital in New York. In this role, the Senior Clinical Ambulatory Operations Manager shall work under the direction of the Sr. Director of Ambulatory Clinical Operations. The Senior Clinical Ambulatory Operations Manager is responsible for optimizing the clinical performance and acting as a resource to actively promote a culture of quality and safety throughout the Article 28 and organization. The Senior Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the Ambulatory transitions and initiatives and collaborating with the organization. This role will also be responsible for helping to oversee the organization’s Quality and Risk Management program and projects, in partnership with the Risk Management and Legal Departments, in accordance with the NYS regulations and accrediting organizations. This position will also be responsible for leading short-term and long-term operational project initiatives to support the practices as required.
- Performs risk assessments for the sites as needed and share findings with Senior Leadership
- Coordinates and supervises clinical staff to ensure standards of practice are being met
- Partners with physicians, advanced care providers, physician extenders, and other clinical staff to enhance patient care delivery and quality of care
- Manages and oversees ambulatory transitions and existing ambulatory facilities Manages and oversees the clinical and regulatory components of ambulatory transitions
- Provides leadership and direction to the Article 28 facilities
- Coordinates with hospital departments and leaders for clinical operations and regulatory requirements for Article 28 sites
- Works collaboratively with leadership in transition and management of ambulatory sites.
- Continues to build and provide leadership, management, supervision and operational direction to the ambulatory clinical operations team.
- Operationalizes the strategic directives of senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Health Care Administration or similar and Registered Nurse preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience within a related healthcare industry.
- Strong conceptual and analytical abilities with the ability to identify issues and opportunities and be able to solve problems.