New York NY
Title: Senior Administrator
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Senior Administrator for a top academic medical center. The Senior Administrator will be responsible for the development and execution of the strategic operational, fiscal and human resources agenda for the department. The Senior Administrator will oversee and direct a wide range of administrative, operational, fiscal, strategic, quality, customer service and clinical and non-clinical activities to ensure that the department meets the center’s strategic goals and objectives. The Senior Administrator will be responsible for development and maintenance of quality and service standards and mechanisms to monitor performance.
- Oversees and directs a wide range of administrative, operational, fiscal, strategic, quality, customer service and clinical/non-clinical activities to ensure that the department meets strategic goals and objectives.
- Exercises judgment concerning a wide range of administrative and operations related decisions and functions effectively in an ambiguous environment.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Generates and fosters partnerships across the enterprise to develop and drive value added services
- Oversees professional development, manages employee performance and talent acquisition. Develops talent succession plans for leadership. Provides direction to and supervises subordinate management and department staff. Continuously encourages the raising of the performance of the staff to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Develops the departments' fiscal and programmatic planning process and leads and coordinates the development and documentation of all planning functions. Evaluates fiscal and programmatic plans with respect to their efficacy in meeting stated objectives.
- Reviews strategic initiatives and department growth strategies on a regular basis to identify growth opportunities and evaluate performance against business objectives.
- Oversees the management of funding provided under grants and contracts
- Oversees compliance with all funding agencies
- Plans, develops and recommends new programs for the department. Proposes and implements new programs to generate additional revenue.
- Effectively manage the various operational, fiscal and programmatic challenges presented with leading a clinical department
- Master's Degree required in a Healthcare related field
- 10+ years’ experience in management and the healthcare field