Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
New York NY
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Allied Health
Description: Hiring a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for an ambulatory crisis center. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be a part of the Center which provides comprehensive outpatient and inpatient mental health services, addiction treatment programs, crisis services and home care. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will provide treatment to adults with acute psychiatric symptoms who need hospitalization in an inpatient unit has a 30-bed psychiatric unit.
- Obtain patient histories and develop patient care charts
- Participate in program planning, development, implementation and evaluation relating to specific job, clinic, and program functions
- Work in collaboration with other health-care providers within the clinic team and community agencies to provide comprehensive client care
- Participate in planning programs and in developing specific health policies and procedures.
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Possible Participation in mobile /home-based patient support.
- Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- New York State Medical License
- New Grads welcomed