Title: Project Manager, Facilities
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, premier hospital located in Brooklyn, is seeking to hire a Project Manager in the Facilities Department. The Project Manager, Hospital Facilities, will manage all aspects of construction and renovation projects performed by hired contractors and in-house staff.
- Assure a full and successful execution of all assigned projects and tasks, mostly small to medium-sized construction, renovation and repair projects.
- Serve as a member of the Facilities Management Team.
- Manage and collaborate with hired contractors.
- Develop Request for Proposal?s (RFP's) and oversee contract selection process.
- Negotiate contracts, review contract performance, and ensure delivery of services.
- Design project process, create qualified project team, and ensure understanding of roles and responsibilities.
- Instruct and train employees on safety protocols and proper use of given tools.
- Prepare project budgets and track project costs.
- Recommend purchase of necessary tools, equipment, and materials.
- Report project status and schedule on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Establish and manage all required daily project reviews.
- Prepare punch list and close-out process
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' experience overseeing renovation and maintenance projects required.
- 5+ years' Project Management experience in a healthcare facility.