Physician Assistant, Spine
New York NY
Title: Physician Assistant, Spine
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician Assistant
Description: Hiring a Physician Assistant, Spine for a well-respected Anesthesiologist affiliated with an Academic Center, is seeking to hire a Physician Assistant, Spine. The Physician Assistant, Spine must have experience working in orthopedic-related pain management with specific experience in managing conditions related to the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. The Physician Assistant, Spine will be responsible for working with Pre-and Post- Op Patients.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- A graduate of an accredited (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs (ARC-PA) program, required.
- Licensed Physician Assistant (LPA) by the New York State Department of Education, required.
- Current NCCPA Certification from the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- 2 years’ experience in spine related pain management