Outpatient Psychiatrist (MD / DO)
Westchester County, NY
Title: Outpatient Psychiatrist
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Outpatient Psychiatrist for a hospital providing inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment services in Westchester county, New York. The Outpatient Psychiatrist will evaluate and treat patients in the substance abuse outpatient program.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to ensure the highest standards of medical care.
- Full time
- 100% Outpatient
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- New York State Medical License
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary behavioral health team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Ability to identify and manage psychiatric and medical emergencies.