New York NY
Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Orthopedic Surgeon for an academic medical center located in the New York City. Seeking a general Orthopedic Surgeon to work with hip and knee surgery as well as other orthopedic procedures.
- Three 4-hr clinic shifts a week
- On call coverage as assigned by the Chairman of Surgery, including weekend and evening coverage
- Teaching responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by Chairman to improve Quality, Compliance, Revenue Cycle and EMR Documentation
- Perform clinical duties within the medical center’s Ambulatory Center
- A total of 40 hours a week combined clinical/administrative/teaching hours
- Successfully completed an ACGME or AOA residency program in orthopedic surgery.
- Board certified or board eligible in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery.