Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) (MD)
Westchester County NY
Title: Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (OB/GYN)
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (OB/GYN) for a Health Center that extends comprehensive health services of the highest quality to all, regardless of their ability to pay, in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. The Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician (OB/GYN) will provide services in an outpatient only setting.
- Examine, diagnose and treat Obstetric and Gynecology patients, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services
- Provide Obstetrics and Gynecology services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Will coordinate care with other members of the health care team, and refer patients when necessary for further diagnostic work-ups or treatment
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork connected with duties, including progress notes in the medical records, completion of all forms required by the data collection system of medical center and all outside reimbursement and regulatory agencies and organizations.
- Graduate from an approved medical school.
- Graduate of an approved residency program.
- NYS license to practice medicine and surgery.
- Current DEA license and BLS certification
- Board Certification or Board eligibility
- Excellent patient skills