Nurse Practitioner, OB/GYN
Title: OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner
Location: Queens, NY 11385
Occupational Category: Allied Health
Description: Hiring an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner for private Women’s Health Practice. The OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner will be providing services that include: family planning, pregnancy and birth, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. The Practice is located in a new modern building, with comfortable waiting rooms and is easily accessible by subway or bus conveniently located near Grand Central Parkway. The practice's focus is to provide an outstanding patients' experience and healthy work-life balance for their personnel.
- Direct OB/GYN patient care by diagnosing and treating common complaints.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe medications and issue prescriptions and treatments within identified area of practice
- Call schedule
- Scheduled to work every other Saturday
- New York State Nurse Practitioner License
- AANP Certification Required
- 2-4 years OB/GYN experience
- Outstanding bed-side manner and friendly attitude