New Jersey NJ
Title: Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Location: New Jersey
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring a Non-Invasive Cardiologist for a top academic medical system in New Jersey. The Cardiologist, Non-Invasive must be Bilingual in Spanish and English and will provide cardiac consults to a rapidly growing culturally diverse patient base. The facility is high volume and provides a full range of services and seeks to hire a well-trained Cardiologist, Non-Invasive, who specializes in diseases of the heart and blood vessels to manage complex cardiac conditions, such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. The health system is a well-established, stable, full service Cardiac Center with a multi-generational patient base and an excellent reputation. This is a perfect opportunity to practice cardiology while benefiting from an association with a major teaching facility in New Jersey.
- Consultative services in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Specialize in diseases of the heart and blood vessels to manage complex cardiac conditions, such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Interpret diagnostic testing including but not limited to EKGs, halters, echocardiograms, and stress testing
- Supervise diagnostic testing including stress echocardiogram and nuclear stress imaging
- Collaborate with sub-specialists in other cardiovascular disciplines including electrophysiologists, interventional cardiologists, heart failure specialists, and cardiothoracic surgeons
- Academic appointment available involving teaching of CVD Fellows
- Research opportunities available
- Board Certified Cardiology Physician
- New Jersey Medical License
- Completed 3-year Fellowship in cardiovascular diseases
- Bilingual Spanish