Member Services Associate
New York, NY
Title: Member Services Associate
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Hiring a Member Services Associate for a private health advisory organization dedicated to providing individuals and organizations solutions and access to a better health care experience. The Member Services Associate Responsible for coordinating the support work and performing the administrative functions necessary to support a team of administrators.
- Collect, organize and maintain members medical records with secure electronic storage.
- Research providers in Health Advisors region, making sure all reports are completed in accordance with company policy
- Data entry of various information into company database
- Send medical release forms to members, as needed
- Administrative duties including printing and binding reports, making copies, fax and shredding documents, maintain/manage administrator?s office supplies and order within policies.
- Arrange and schedule travel (air, hotel, car) as requested
- Schedule routine and advance medical appointments
- Be a support to dedicated members through answering questions and guiding them to the Emergency Physicians when needed.
- Associate's degree
- 2+ years of client services in a healthcare setting is preferred