Medical Director of Ambulatory Addiction Medicine - Outpatient Services
Westchester County NY
Title: Medical Director of Ambulatory Addiction Medicine
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Medical Director of Ambulatory Addiction Medicine our client, one of the largest providers of mental health, addiction recovery, and residential services in the Westchester region, providing: Inpatient and Outpatient Services (including mental health clinics, PROS program, addiction treatment programs, Mobile Crisis Team, Addiction treatment programs, Health Home Care Coordination, OASAS and Opioid Treatment Centers).
They are valued for their excellence in service and commitment to the community.
The experienced Psychiatrist will handle the responsibilities of outpatient addiction recovery services as well as aftercare services and will be working hand in hand with the Chief and the Chair of Psychiatry.
- Specialty: Medical Director of Ambulatory Addiction Medicine
- Location: lower Westchester
- Schedule: Full Time, 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Experience: Psychiatrist with proven leadership
- Compensation: Very Competitive
- Generous Paid time off (PTO), and Continuing medical education (CME) benefits
- Academic appointment available
- All major insurances (health, life, disability, malpractice, dental)
- American Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology
- Fellowship trained in Addiction Psychiatry
- New York State Medical Licensed