New Jersey NJ
Title: Managing Director
Location: Northern New Jersey, NJ
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Managing Director for an organization offering a range of senior programs and services in independent living, assisted living, hospice and transportation. . The Managing Director will have senior leadership skills and be adept in financial management, fundraising, and community relations. The Managing Director will be a proven effective team builder who fosters a culture of trust, compliance, and success across all facets of the organization. The Managing Director will work collaboratively with executive leadership of the subsidiary agencies to establish short and long-term goals, plans and strategies.
- Provide oversight to all operations of the organization.
- Provide strong leadership by working closely with the subsidiary agency boards and report to the Board of Trustees.
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership of the subsidiary agencies to establish short and long-term goals, plans and strategies.
- Manage budgets and ensure resources are allocated properly.
- Ensure all service areas meet their individual goals and are responsible for overall accountability to the Board of Trustees.
- Promote a culture of compliance and adapt quickly to changes in the highly regulated programs serving our senior citizens.
- Development of joint ventures and new partnerships with the approval of the Board of Trustees.
- Work with members of the Board of Trustees to plan and implement a short-, mid- and long-term strategy for the Organization.
- Oversee executive leadership, staff and budgets.
- Work with the Marketing and Development departments to set and meet fundraising goals.
- Advancing the mission of the Organization: providing health, housing, and community services, to the elderly in an environment
- Serve as the face of the organization when dealing with state and local governments and the local community.
- A graduate degree in a healthcare or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of senior level management experience providing services to seniors in independent living, assisted living and/or hospice care.
- Strong understanding and experience with federal and state regulations, policies, and procedures in providing senior services in the Organizations market area.
- Innovative, with a vision of the future of the Organization that they can plan, strategize, and execute.