Leadership Organizational Development Consultant
New York NY
Title: Leadership and Organization Development Consultant
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire a Leadership and Organization Development Consultant. The Consultant will provide a comprehensive range of services, developing and implementing key strategies to create and sustain a high-performing organization with an engaged and empowered workforce.
- Develop, deliver, and manage learning and leadership development strategy aligned with business imperatives.
- Evaluate the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business.
- Contribute ideas for the development of administrators within the hospital, to support capability building and leadership effectiveness.
- Promote professional development across the system.
- Assess individual, team, and organizational needs.
- Partner with the organizational development team to design and deliver initiatives.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience required
- Master’s in Business Administration, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology or similar is strongly preferred
- Deep expert knowledge of leadership and management development concepts, models, tools, programs/suppliers and multiple learning methodologies
- Expertise in building learning program designs and content
- Strong knowledge base in organizational capability development and adult & organizational learning theory