Internist, Floater (MD/DO)
New York, NY
Title: Internal Medicine Physician
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring an Internal Medicine Physician for a network of Family Health Centers with locations throughout New York City that provides care across all major medical and mental health specialties, is seeking to hire an Internal Medicine Physician. This is an amazing opportunity for a physician interested in practicing medicine in a setting where the goal is to provide world-class medical care to diverse and underserved communities.
- Render to adult patients those medical services normally expected of an internist or family practitioner in office practice
- Examine, diagnose and treat medical illnesses, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services. Those medical illnesses which are treated include the entire spectrum of general internal medicine, including out-patient management of HIV disease.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- 100% out patient
- On call rotation
- Fixed schedule
- Board Certified Licensed Internal Medicine Physician