Hematologist - Oncologist, Physician
New Jersey NJ
Title: Hematologist - Oncologist
Location: New Jersey
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Hematologist – Oncologist for a hospital based, academic practice with a fellowship program. The Hematologist-Oncologist Physician will join the Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology & Oncology. Individuals interested especially in GI, lung or hematologic malignancies or benign hematology are preferred. The Hematologist-Oncologist Physician will be responsible for providing medical care to hospital patients as well as supervising advanced care practitioners. Hematologist-Oncologist Physician will have access to the latest technology and treatment and a comprehensive list of services. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a passion for research, teaching and clinically practicing within a hospital setting. This highly motivated team utilizes a personalized, innovative, multidisciplinary approach to patient care with a commitment to evidence-based practice and evaluation of outcomes. There is an active, clinical trial program with access to a cancer center.
- On call in rotation as scheduled by the medical director
- Prescribe chemotherapy
- Infusion reaction management
- Attendance at multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Inpatient follow-up and consultations
- Teach fellows, residents and medical students during assigned attending rotations.
- Academic appointment available
- Board-certified in Hematology/Oncology with strong clinical experience and research experience
- NJ State Medical License
- 2 years’ experience preferred