Gynecologic Surgeon (MD/DO)
New York NY
Title: Gynecologic Surgeon
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a large Physician led outpatient Medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area, is currently seeking to hire a Gynecologic Surgeon without obstetrical responsibilities. The Gynecologic Surgeon will be offered a competitive salary and a desirable benefits package.
- Perform hysterectomies and myomectomies for benign conditions, open and minimally invasive.
- Endometrial ablation.
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy and laparoscopy.
- Diagnostic cystoscopy.
- Perform office procedures (LEEP, colposcopy, hysteroscopy/endometrial biopsy, vulvar biopsy, pessary care).
- Document patient information, medical histories, reports and examination results. Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Provide relationship-centered care, considering the patient s psychosocial and physical needs.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- Must have training in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Robotic certification strongly preferred.
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Valid NYS medical license
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- BLS or ACLS certification required but both strongly preferred
- Familiarity with EPIC preferred.