Gynecologic Surgeon (GYN) (MD/DO)
New York, NY
Title: Gynecologic (GYN) Surgeon
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Gynecologic (GYN) Surgeon for an office-space practice owned by a prestigious academic medical system. The office is located in a desirable upscale area of Manhattan. The Gynecologic Surgeon will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Minor surgeries can be performed in the office, major surgeries will be performed at prominent flagship medical center.
- Perform consultations and procedures including examining gynecological problems, gynecological tumors, surgery, biopsy, pap smear, etc.
- Faculty appointment is available.
- No obstetrics required.
- Minimal hospital rounds.
- Monday through Friday schedule:
- 3 days performing minor procedures in the office.
- 1 day performing major procedures in the hospital?s OR.
- 1 day dedicated to administrative tasks.
- MD or DO.
- Board certification required.
- OB/GYN residency required.
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery not required but an added p[us.
- Currently holding or eligible to obtain a valid NYS medical license.