Title: Grants Coordinator
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11226
Occupational Category: Finance
Description: Hiring a Grants Coordinator for a prominent healthcare center. The Grants Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and coordinating projects and initiatives of varying duration and limited scope. The Grants Coordinator will develop and present market analysis incorporating financial and budgetary implications.
- Provides detailed and comprehensive market analysis and evaluations for the implementation of specific initiatives.
- Develops and presents market analysis incorporating financial and budgetary implications.
- Leads, and/or participates in project teams to facilitate the development and implementation of objectives in keeping with corporate policies, regulatory guidelines and budget parameters.
- Provides guidance and leadership to colleagues on the integration and implementation of initiatives, services, and projects; develops short and long-term strategies
- Manages the services and relationships of broad array of outside consultants, public agencies, vendors, lenders, foundations, and internal staff, in relation to specific projects, initiatives, and/or services.
- Develops and maintains mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating project progress; assesses project issues and designs interventions with project constituents to develop resolutions and meet project goals and objectives; prepares reports on progress.
- Maintains electronic data reporting systems for government grantors.
- Sources potential funding opportunities from both government and private grantors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Two (2) years’ experience with project funding, development or program management.
- Analytical, Self-Starter and results-focused.
- Ability to work independently and lead complex projects and initiatives involving multiple components, processes, functions.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-functional and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.