General Obstetrics and Gynecology OB/GYN Staff Physician (MD)
New York, NY
Title: General Obstetrics and Gynecology OB/GYN Staff Physician
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an OB/GYN Physician for a top academic medical center with large OB/GYN Residency Programs, Fellowship Programs, and prominent Medical School. The OB/GYN Physician will be responsible for direct patient care, teaching and are welcome to participate in clinic research. Our client seeks an OB/GYN Physician. The OB/GYN Physician candidates should have solid clinical experience. Competitive compensation offered based on experience. Excellent benefits are offered. The OB/GYN Physician will have a clinically active practice, work with residents, medical students and fellows in labor and delivery, the ORs and inpatient units.
- Responsible for direct patient care in general obstetrics and gynecology
- Work with residents, medical students and fellows in labor and delivery, the ORs and Inpatient Units
- Oversee complete pregnancy cycle and deliveries
- Perform gynecologic clinical check-ups, procedures and deliveries
- Collaborate on clinical research
- ABOG board eligible/board certified in OB/GYN and be able to obtain an unrestricted New York medical license.
- Clinically Active Practice required
- Experience with providing direct patient care in a general OB/GYN division in a similar large and complex institution preferred
- Early career OB/GYN physicians are welcome to apply.