Finance Project Manager
New York NY
Title: Finance Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, is currently seeking to hire a Finance Project Manager. The Finance Project Manager will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of supply chain management projects.
- Mentor junior staff members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Ensure adherence to all current project and Six Sigma methodology standards and procedures; identify supporting technologies to facilitate information sharing and knowledge management.
- Manage projects for the Supply Chain Management/Finance department
- Coordinate and monitor efforts and resources, both internal and external against defined timelines & milestones
- Conduct and supervise financial and data analyses to support projects & SCM priorities
- Present status reports to Senior Project Director, CFO, VP Supply Chain Management and the Finance leadership team members
- Recognize process improvement opportunities through Lean Six Sigma and process review activities
- Work with the Six Sigma Team on SCM/Finance and other cross-departmental project efforts
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings, track impact and issue documents.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) or other recognized certification.
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management working in/for large healthcare organizations or systems
- Experience with project management and tools for large scale, complex projects.
- Experience with Six Sigma and or process improvement practices