Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
New York, NY
Title: Family Medicine Physician
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Family Medicine Physician for a well-respected community-based healthcare center with branches throughout New York City. These centers offer quality healthcare services for the whole family. They are deeply committed to the patients and communities served. The Family Medicine Physician will join a team dedicated to providing quality, culturally-competent and comprehensive community-based primary care, mental health and social services for diverse populations in underserved communities throughout New York City.
- Perform complete and appropriate medical examinations
- Perform routine interim physical examinations on patients that are risk specific
- Evaluate each individual client and prescribes appropriate medication, treatment or referral as indicated.
- Maintain continuity of care.
- Review and interpret medical history data
- Interpret all laboratory data. Review and initial all abnormal laboratory reports
- Review all problem cases to determine course or management or treat referrals for consultation
- Meet with clinic staff periodically to evaluate efficiency and quality
- Current New York City license to practice medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Medical Degree from an approved Medical School, MD or DO