Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Title: Family Medicine Physician
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Family Medicine Physician for a state-of-the-art health care facility located in the Brooklyn New York area. The Family Medicine Physician will join a team of dedicated, compassionate professionals. All examination rooms are appointed with innovative technology as electronic medical records and electronic practice management systems. The Family Medicine Physician will provide preventive activities such as screenings, comprehensive health assessments, diagnosis and treatment of minor, acute and chronic medical conditions. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, generous productivity incentives and a complete benefits package.
- Provides primary health care to clinical patients.
- Works with the other members of the Medical team to promote and maintain a high quality of medical care for the patients of the satellite health center.
- Provides high quality comprehensive care through interview and examination of patients; formulates diagnosis and institutes treatment based on objective data gathered.
- Offers counseling and makes referrals as indicated (i.e. specialty clinics).
- Works with other medical providers to implement procedures and evaluate ongoing services.
- Keeps patient and doctor's relationship confidential
- Serves as Collaborating Physician for Family Nurse Practitioner.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Current biannual registration certificate to practice medicine in NY State.
- Completion of accredited training in an institution approved for post-graduate training.