Family Medicine Physician (MD)
Westchester County, NY
Title: Family Medicine Physician
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring a Family Medicine Physician for an ambulatory crisis center is currently seeking to hire a Family Medicine Physician. The Family Medicine Physician will train residents and supervise residents and medical students in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Family Medicine Physician will oversee curriculum design and be a core member of the residency faculty within the organization.
- Supervise residents and medical students in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Train residents and medical students
- Oversee curriculum design, implementation and evaluation.
- Board Certified Family Medicine, ABFM Certification
- Completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
- License to practice medicine in New York State
- Minimum of 3 years, preferable 5 plus years of clinical and/or residency experience is required
- Prior research experience is preferred
- Prior OB experience is preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus