Location: Brooklyn, NY 11226
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring an Endocrinologist for an academic medical center. The Endocrinologist will provide the highest level of quality, patient-centered care. The Endocrinologist will be among New York City’s top providers, offering services that include: diabetes care, weight management, thyroid and adrenal diseases, pituitary tumors and disorders including Cushing’s disease, acromegaly, and pituitary gland hypofunction.
- Work closely with internationally acclaimed Cardiologist, Vascular, Orthopedists, Neurosurgeons, and other highly regarded physicians.
- Conduct research and participate in investigations into Endocrine disorders
- Utilize the latest diagnostic tools and treatments in a well-equipped, technologically advanced and highly professional hospital
- Patient-centered care with good outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
- A graduate of a three-year ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- A graduate of an Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship program.
- Board-Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Sub-specialty Certification in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
- Spanish, Arabic or Polish speaking preferred