Fairfield County, CT
Title: Electrophysiology Technologist
Location: Fairfield County, CT
Occupational Category: Allied Health
Description: Our Client, a non-for-profit community teaching hospital in Connecticut, is seeking full time Electrophysiology Technologist. The Electrophysiology Technologist will perform within the Cardiovascular Suite and Electrophysiology Lab to deliver high-quality patient care.
- Assist with procedures, scheduling, and training, consistent with institutional policy and procedure, evidence-based medicine and industry standards.
- Ensure a smooth, safe transference of the patient through electrophysiology, peripheral, and invasive cardiac procedures.
- Identify lethal arrhythmias and other complications; assist the team in the treatment of these conditions.
- Manage all electrophysiology inventories, including devices and disposable supplies.
- Assist with billing for supplies and maintain an accurate inventory.
- Perform daily and other regular Quality Assurance checks of the equipment and maintaining those records.
- Relay radiation safety information to all involved in the procedure.
- Utilize unit's radiology, 3-D mapping, ablation equipment, and the hemodynamic monitoring system.
- 3-5+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience working with CardioLab, 3D mapping systems, and ablation equipment, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- RRT registration
- Valid CT license
- Current BCLS & ACLS