Echocardiogram Technician (RVT RDMS)
Title: Echocardiogram Technician (RVT RDMS)
Occupational Category: Allied Health
Description: Hiring an Echocardiogram Technician (RVT RDMS) for a growing cardiovascular practice in New York City.
- Explain the ultrasound procedure to patients and answer questions
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and sterilize the room
- Perform ultrasound procedures
- Evaluate images for quality and interpret what was captured
- Present images and preliminary findings to physicians and healthcare team
- Maintain patient records and add medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure.
- Hours are typically 9am to 6pm
- Registered Vascular Technician (RVT) certification
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound or Echocardiography program
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) within one year of hire (registry eligible at hire)