Director of Value Analysis
Westchester County, NY
Title: Director of Value Analysis
Location: Westchester Count, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire a Director of Value Analysis. The Director of Value Analysis will develop, lead and enforce standardized processes for on-going proactive identification and prioritization of cost savings.
- Oversee the documentation of product initiatives
- Analyze patient outcomes when evaluating new and existing products, equipment and services; implement improvement strategies when needed.
- Develop and improve a new product review and approval process.
- Manage the evaluation and implementation of approved initiatives
- Collaborate with finance representatives to assure fiscal impact is considered.
- Identify and coordinate communications and educational needs with suppliers and user-departments
- Evaluate the variance in actual usage and costs versus predicted-expensed outcomes and resolve issues affecting achievement of established objectives to appropriate supply chain leadership and staff.
- Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred.
- Clinical experience as an RN, PA, CAN, or LPN/LVN.
- 7+ years experience in Healthcare, project coordination, or project management.