Director of Infrastructure
Long Island, NY
Title: Infrastructure Director
Location: Long Island, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare IT
Description: Our Client, a prestigious not-for-profit social service organization in the Nassau/Long Island area, is hiring an Infrastructure Director. The Infrastructure Director will be responsible for governing and oversight of all aspects of infrastructure engineering & production operations.
- Manage the team responsible for all major infrastructure initiatives.
- Set the strategy and long-term roadmap for upcoming projects that will span security, reliability, datastore growth, deploy tools, backup, and disaster recovery systems.
- Manage and set the Service Level Agreements for IT Technology.
- Collaborate with the governance team to execute on all service level commitments in the contracts.
- Drive Technology to execute a program focused on continuous modernization and standardization across Infrastructure, and Information Management to improve productivity, agility, and improve the performance of our technology infrastructure.
- Oversee the analysis and remediation of all Problem and Service tickets while participating in the enterprise wide Problem Management program.
- Manage technology support for all operational functions on a 24x7x365, including managed service contracts.
- Performance planning, capacity analysis/planning, and capacity remediation for all production services.
- Strategize, conceptualize, plan, and design RFP/RFI responses for IT Infrastructure Services Products / Technologies
- 10+ years' of Information Technology experience
- Strong Experience of Networking including TCP/IP, Switching, VLAN s, Routing & Wireless
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Complex Multi-Site Networks including MPLS, Internet, Routing Protocols (Static, RIP, BGP, EIGRP)
- Experience with HP, Dell, Cisco Networking Stacks
- Experience with Basic Network Access Control Solutions like 802.1x, RADIUS, etc.
- Experience with SAN's and Shared Storage
- Experience with Physical & Virtual Server Infrastructure
- Experience with VMware, Citrix and/or HyperV
- Experience with Mobile Device Management & Enterprise Mobility Management
- Experience with Exchange Servers thru 2016
- Windows Server Operating Systems thru 2016
- SQL, Citrix, & RDS Farm experience a plus
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or another relevant field.
- MSCE, MCP, MOS, CCNA, CCDA, CISSP, and/or ITIL Certification preferred