Director of Finance
Westchester County, NY
Title: Director of Finance
Location: Westchester County, NY
Occupational Category: Finance
Description: Hiring a Director of Finance for a family medical center providing healthcare services to low-income, under-served residents and those lacking access to health care. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Finance will provide ongoing finance leadership and oversight of financial operations. The Director of Finance will oversee the annual operating budget. The ideal individual will be a proven leader that is able to motivate and develop their staff.
- Responsible for overall financial operations including business services, operational and capital financial planning, budgeting, financial reporting and auditing functions.
- Supervises a staff of 10+ in Accounting, Revenue Cycle and Purchasing
- Oversee training and development of staff to improve quality and efficiency of work practices
- Provide finance leadership to the management team; helps implement short term and long-term financial strategies and visions.
- Lead the annual budgeting process
- Perform monthly and quarterly budget variance analysis and forecasts to ensure financial obligations are met
- Lead the development and maintenance of comprehensive financial and operational reporting
- Participate in various presentations to all level of leadership, including Board of Directors and CFO
- Develop, review, and oversee recruitment and expansion business plans
- Provide financial leadership to divisional managers in fiscal oversight best practices including but not limited to: budgeting, planning, and maintaining internal controls.
- Facilitate departmental cost savings by implementing and maintaining financial best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration required
- MBA, MPA or Master's Degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years? experience in healthcare and revenue cycle experience preferred