Director of Business Development
New York Metro Area, NY
Title: Assistant Vice President of Business Development
Location: New York Metro Area, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Vice President of Business Development.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Vice President of Business Development include:
- Plan and implement business development and marketing initiatives.
- Strategize opportunities to develop physician-to-physician relationships that yield better quality of care, coordination of care, as well as increased volume and new opportunities for growth, affiliation and market reach.
- Oversee project management of internal spin-outs and joint ventures.
- Develop and implement key business processes including compliance and legal approval of agreements, practice acquisition, and physician alignment strategies.
- Supervise a multi-level team of network staff including managers, data analysts, and physician liaisons.
- Oversee integration of organization services within the medical system.
- Market and develop strategic alliances to support network enhancement.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field required; Master s preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.