Director of Ambulatory Pediatric Care Center
Title: Director of Ambulatory Pediatric Care Center
Location: Brooklyn NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Director of Ambulatory Pediatric Care Center for an academic medical center. The Director of Ambulatory Pediatric Care Center will oversee a very busy ambulatory clinic with multi-specialty pediatric services.
- Oversee a team consisting of 2 full-time Pediatricians, 2 house office employees, 2 Pediatric Residents, and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- The role will be comprised of 70% clinical and 30% administrative.
- Care for 23-28 patients per day
- Enroll children and families in Medicaid
- Care for patients with pediatric conditions commonly seen in an office practice, as well as inpatients.
- Manage sick and well visits in addition to chronic medical conditions.
- Guide families about matters related to feeding, accident prevention, and immunization.
- Diagnose, manage and refer children with common conditions related to the respiratory, cardiovascular, hematopoietic, renal, metabolic, endocrine, neuromuscular and central nervous systems.
- Full time: 9-hour shifts
- 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity required
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Valid NYS license