Dentist (DS or DMD)
New York, NY
Title: Staff Dentist
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a Federally-Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) Network is currently seeking to hire a Staff Dentist. The organization is a mission driven health organization committed to high quality, affordable healthcare for all. The Staff Dentist will provide comprehensive dental services to patients and assist the Dental Director when needed in specified areas as indicated.
- Provides direct and comprehensive care, including oral exams, treatment planning, diagnosis, x-ray interpretation, operative/restoration, removable and fixed prosthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics/ root canal therapy, periodontics, and preventive education.
- Assists the Dental Director in dental staff recruitment, selection, orientation
- Ensure that all dental staff are aware of their responsibilities and evaluate their performance.
- Assists the Dental Director in maintaining and compiling records and reports as needed.
- D.S. or D.M.D. from an accredited dental school
- NYS License
- 2 years? experience as a general dentist preferred.
- Interest in employment in a community health center.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Experience with dental electronic medical record preferred.