Chief Operating Officer
Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11226
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Chief Operating Officer for a Federally Qualified Health Center. The Chief Operating Officer will work with senior Leadership team to ensure all services are provided in an effective and efficient manner with the emphasis on quality, efficiency and superb customer relations. A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a senior administrator in a health care practice is required for the Chief Operating Officer position. The Chief Operating Officer must possess a strong strategic, financial and operational leadership background.
- Ensure all services are provided in an effective and efficient manner with the emphasis on quality, efficiency and superb customer relations
- Lead and support to obtain maximum results from Medical providers, Supervisors and auxiliary staff.
- Bachelor’s in Business or Master’s in Public Administration Preferred
- Five years’ experience in Health Administration with 3 years in Executive management
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Managed Care contracts as it relates to Value Based treatment and knowledge of ACO’s