Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11226
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring a Business Development Manager for an organization dedicated to providing an innovative approach to claims validation. The Business Development Manager will take the lead on developing a strategic business plan by identifying key sales and growth opportunities for major target accounts in the arena of managed care health plans and risk holders, specifically those that pay inpatient hospital claims based on DRG methodology. The Business Development Manager will develop and manage new and existing enterprise accounts, build and foster business needs, develop customized solutions, and measure ROI to solve client business problems.
- Make introductions to the targeted market
- Generate revenue in assigned targeted accounts throughout the country.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction, facilitate positive long-term relationships with high potential for continued business and revenue growth with customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Develop business with key or named accounts.
- Prospect, set appointments, coordinate travel, attend trade shows, follow-up calls, enrollment assistance and follow-up.
- Conduct financial modeling for revenue forecasting perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience managing a complex sales cycle and selling to multiple levels within small, mid-sized and large health enterprise organizations.
- Proven relationship management skills and have experience with extensive account follow-up with prospects and customers in large cross-matrixed environments.
- Health Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs
- Ability to develop and manage new and existing accounts and be able to sell within all levels (including C-level) of an organization, utilizing solution selling techniques to identify business needs, develop customized solutions, and measure business problems.