Breast Imaging Radiologist
New York NY
Title: Breast Imaging Radiologist
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Breast Imaging Radiologist for a top NYC academic medical center.
The Breast Imaging Radiologist should have an interest in performing quality breast imaging and interventions, teaching residents and fellows and being involved in clinical research. The Breast Imaging Radiologist will perform clinical services primarily in a teaching environment. All current facility equipment is state-of the -art. In addition, a new state-of-the-art Ambulatory Breast Care Center will be opening in 2019. The medical center is located within NYC and can be easily reached by car or public transit from Westchester County, Long Island, northern New Jersey and Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our client offers competitive salary and benefits. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies at flagship hospital and in new outpatient facility to open next year
- Resident and Fellow supervision and academic responsibilities are required.
- Weekend coverage approximately 1 day per month
- Participate in Scholarly activities and collaborate on clinical projects within the department and with other departments
- Must hold an MD degree or equivalent
- Must have had formal fellowship training in Breast Imaging
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New York
- Eligible for an academic appointment at the rank of Associate or Full Professor at the School of Medicine
- Should be sub-specialty Breast Imaging Radiologist covering all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast procedures with experience working in an academic setting.
- Proven track record of clinical excellence, research and publications in the field of Breast Imaging.