Breast Imaging Radiologist (MD)
New York, NY
Title: Breast Imaging Radiologist
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, an upscale, community-based radiology practice in a beautiful area of NYC that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment, is seeking to hire a Breast Imaging Radiologist. Candidates applying for this position should have an interest in performing quality breast imaging and interventions.
Our client offers excellent work hours with no night or weekend call or work hours and excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of the Breast Imaging Radiologist include:
- Full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies at flagship hospital and in new outpatient facility to open next year
- Must hold an MD degree or equivalent
- Formal fellowship training in Breast Imaging preferred but not required
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New York
- Should be sub-specialty Breast Imaging Radiologist covering all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast procedures with experience working in an academic setting.