Associate Director, Noninvasive Cardiac Lab
New Jersey NJ
Title: Associate Director, Noninvasive Cardiac Lab
Location: New Jersey
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring an Associate Director, Noninvasive Cardiac Lab for a top academic medical system. Seeking an experienced Cardiologist to become Associate Director of the Noninvasive Cardiac Lab. This Associate Director, Noninvasive Cardiac Lab position offers you the opportunity to be busy clinically while teaching Cardiovascular fellows.
- Read cardiac imaging including TAVRS and MitraClip procedures
- Map out the course to be taken for Interventional procedures.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with attending physicians outside the department, as well as other hospital department staff and Administration.
- Maintain knowledge of current treatment modalities available to patients and work with Administrative leadership to evaluate and/or implement new treatments as necessary.
- Maintain highest quality and safety across division consistent with clinical standards driven by qualitative and quantitative clinical outcomes.
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Licensed to practice in New Jersey
- 5 years of practice experience in an academic setting
- Successful leadership and administrative experience in an academic medical setting
- A commitment to educational, research, and clinical excellence
- Broad knowledge of the healthcare landscape and a vision for the future of medical education
- Interest and experience in collaborative community engagement