Associate Administrative Nurse Manager (RN)
New York, NY
Title: Associate Administrative Nurse Manager for Critical Care Unit (RN) (Evenings)
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Nurse
Description: Hiring an Associate Administrative Nurse Manager (RN) (Evenings) for Critical Care Unit at a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire.
- Oversees a 30 bed Critical Care Unit
- Participate in performance improvement/research activities
- Maintain professional practice standards and clinical expertise
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Demonstrates core and unit specific competencies based on the patient population served
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a specialized nursing unit(s) in collaboration with the Administrative Nurse Manager
- Direct and coordinate patient and unit activities in an environment that supports excellence, ensuring the continual delivery of quality patient care, in compliance with the hospital s policies and standards.
- Assist the interdisciplinary team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of select group of patients
- Participate in educational activities related to the clinical specialty; participates in clinical research studies.
- Occasionally, participate in direct patient care.
- Full time; 3pm 11pm shift
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse License and current registration.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Master of Science degree in Nursing or related field required.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Certification in Specialty Area preferred.
- Ability to use basic data entry and retrieval system.
- Effective English communication skills: written, oral and interpersonal.
- 2 years clinical experience in related area