New York NY
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: A state-of-the-art healthcare facility affiliated with a renowned medical school, is seeking to hire an Anesthesiologist to join their team. The attending Anesthesiologist must be comfortable with multi-specialty inpatient and outpatient procedures and regional blocks, there is no Trauma or Cardiac cases. You will be joining a great group of other anesthesiology physicians and will be supported by advanced practice providers.
Responsibilities of the Anesthesiologist include:
- Stable hospital-employed position
- Procedures: Regional blocks and multi-specialty cases
- 7:30 am - 4 pm, Monday Friday 40 hour week
- 1:8 first call, 1:7 second call
- Post call day off
- Wonderful family-oriented community
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
- Loan forgiveness available
- Paid malpractice
- Five weeks PTO and 10 days and allowance for CME
- New graduates welcomed
This mission driven hospital serves a multi-cultural population of adults, children and families in an underserved area. The ideal candidate must have a DO/MD degree, NY State licensed or eligible, board certified or eligible in Anesthesiology, ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification, a DEA and Medicaid number.
This opportunity offers faculty appointment if desired, has a generous compensation package with unlimited earning potential and additional bonuses, and loan for. You will be offered full medical benefits, PTO, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, 4 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and loan forgiveness.