Title: Administrative Director
Location: Bronx, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operation
Description: Our client, a nationally renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire an Administrative Director for their brand-new site. The Administrative Director will oversee daily operations of the multi-specialty outpatient office.
- Oversee site financials including income, expense, and capital budgets.
- Review and approve all major expense requests for purchasing, accounts payable, staffing, and payroll.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient operation.
- Lead the recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding process of new employees; facilitate the discipline and termination of employees when needed.
- Ensure site compliance with state, federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Background in Lean or Six Sigma.
- Previous experience in an ambulatory setting.