New Jersey NJ
Title: Executive Director
Location: Northern New Jersey, NJ
Occupational Category: Administrative/Operations
Description: Hiring an Executive Director for an organization offering a range of senior programs and services in independent living, assisted living, hospice and transportation. Seeking an Executive Director who is compassionate, talented and experienced with an entrepreneurial spirit and who is eager to join and lead an exciting, growing organization. The Executive Director will be responsible for establishing standards of care to comply with federal and state regulations and guidelines. The Executive Director will be responsible for overall direction and operation for the organization.
- Establish, implement and evaluate goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the high standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Responsible for overall direction and operation for the organization.
- Responsible for the management of qualified hospice personnel.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of quality hospice services.
- Accountable for Cost Controls and Budget Management.
- Ability to maximize cost effectiveness in the use of resources.
- Responsible for establishing standards of care to comply with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Management, Business or related field
- Five to eight years of experience in hospice care management.
- Experience in health care sales and/or management with P&L responsibility.
- Strong background in Cost Controls and Budgeting.
- Demonstrated experience driving growth and profitability through excellent customer service.
- Expert knowledge of hospice care and the services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary group.
- Knowledge of business management and the Medicare Hospice Benefit preferred.
- Effective and persuasive communication skills with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Consolo EMR experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).