Administrative Nurse Manager, Telemetry Unit
New York NY
Title: Administrative Nurse Manager, Telemetry
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Allied Health
Description: Hiring an Administrative Nurse Manager, Telemetry for a top academic medical center. The Administrative Nurse Manager for Telemetry will participate in performance improvements and research activities, maintain professional practice standards and clinical expertise and demonstrate leadership. The Administrative Nurse Manager, Telemetry demonstrates core and unit specific competencies based on the patient population served.
- Accountable for managing all clinical administrative functions (patient care delivery, fiscal, material and human resources) of nursing unit within a Care Center
- Responsible to create an environment in which autonomy is nurtured, encouraged and reflected in a highly competent workforce capable of providing quality care.
- Professional interdisciplinary collaboration, communication and teamwork enacted enable care delivery to the customers and community to improve health and wellness.
- Responsible to uphold compliance with proper policies, procedures, service excellence standards and regulatory requirements.
- Appropriate intervention in the management of patient care.
- Identification of actual and potential high-risk situations and quality issues with appropriate intervention as needed, including resolution and referral.
- Assessment of patient and family needs.
- Current Registered Nurse License
- BSN Required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Health related field with at least 5 years’ experience preferred
- BSN with significant leadership experience can be considered
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal relationships
- Effective English communication skills: written, oral and interpersonal