AVP Enterprise Pharmacy Operations
New York NY
Title: Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Pharmacy Operations
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Healthcare Finance and Operations
Description: Our client, a large Physician led outpatient Medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area, is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Pharmacy Operations. The Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Pharmacy Operations will develop a strong and diverse team ensuring that all areas of pharmacy operations deliver an excellent client and member experience. The AVP of Enterprise Pharmacy Operations will also assume responsibility of developing and implementing pharmacy technology initiatives.
- Ensure the integrity of benefit set up through extensive testing, both manual and automated for benefit groups to be set up and tested annually.
- Guide the development of all Pharmacy and Corporate initiatives affecting the Pharmacy department
- Identify opportunities for pharmacy process improvements.
- Oversee the Pharmacy Technician team supporting coverage review.
- Organize medical drug fee schedules timely and in accordance with contracts.
- Build a team of data scientists able to build informed queries in support of business strategy.
- Design an opioid drug management program consistent with CMS requirements.
- Ensure that our Medicare and Medicaid plans are compliant and competitively designed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 15+ years of experience in Pharmacy and/or Managed Care.
- Solid understanding of CMS compliance requirements.
- Experience in interacting with CMS and other government and/or industry organizations.